Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any pics in a while so I got some good one's today. Of course the babes love sunning and we are having a gorgeous day today. But the friggin' hawks are near, and I saw one that was enormous flying overhead near the tree line behind our house.

The treeline, I keep my eyes on the sky and stay close to my babies while outdoors

Also have to keep an eye on Bruce who gets rowdy with the dogs next door that would like to eat him!

Still by the darn fence awaiting trouble from next door

Sweet Lola enjoying some sun

Lola soaking in the sun with her head on a soft bed of clover, when I came near she rolled on her back for a belly rub :)

Lola closer up

Oh look who's still by the fence :rolleyes:

Brucie finally decides to abandon his post and head to his favorite spot to relax:

He loves laying in the whiskey barrel planters I think the soil is nice and warm

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Bruce and Lola are gorgeous!! I have to tell you, you are doing such a wonderful job taking care of Bruce!! Any updates on his liver? He just looks great!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!!! That's cute about the strawberry baskets -- must feel really good to them, lol! And thank you Tracy for your kind words, everyday that I get with him is a gift and I am so thankful. He's doing well, day by day is our motto with him, but today he's having a great one! Thanks again!!! :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww now what an adorable pair! Are they related? Is that a blonde question? lol
Hahaha, no not a blonde question at all :D They aren't related, completely different mom's and pop's. Brucie is about 4 months older than little Lola. I do get asked often if they are brother and sister!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, Bruce and Lola are both beautiful..and those are great pictures.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww they are so cute!
I love the belly rub pic.
My Daisy loves to do that rollover too for one, lol
Bruce in the Barrel is so sweet, his face says it all, so content. x

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
What beautiful pictures your back garden is great. I can see by the fence that Bruce requires tight security...:coolwink:. We have no fenced in anything here--it looks like heaven for doggies to run around in. Bruce and LOla look great.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww Beth, they are just adorable. Bruce looks so good. And Lola is just a doll....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh my goodness so fun!! I love that he is laying in the whiskey barrel, my hubby would love it!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Wonderful pics. Bruce and Lola look so happy enjoying the warm weather outside.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Awwww - I love Bruce and Lola ! ! !

Bruce looks great and obviously ready to take on the world !

Lola is so cute, and my Lola does the exact same thing - I have to chase
her around the yard first, but eventually she rolls over and insists on a good
belly rub.

What a pair of angels you have.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks so much for all the great comments! We're a little bummed 'round here today cuz the sun is gone and it's pouring down rain. But I told the babes that tomorrow will be better and Brucie can have his barrel back, lol! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts