Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is, as promised. credits to my bf for making the video!
the first dogs he encounters were quite restrained from the owner and the second was the mini pinchser that kept wanting to sniff his butt :D
oh and the duck, very beautiful and clean :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyRBbNn1GzE

please click on "HD" when watching for better quality :)

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
The video was great! Dexter is such a cutie. He looks so shy -- Holly is more like the dog that was scaring Dexter LOL Thumbs up to your boyfriend -- great quality!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha~ i wish my guy was more social but i guess that's what happens when i pick the pup all the way in the back :p thanks tricia! :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Dexter looks so good. He is a great walking dog, and he did all of those stairs --fantastic.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dexter looks so good. He is a great walking dog, and he did all of those stairs --fantastic.
hehe yea because of those stairs from the park he can run up and down the stairs in my front porch and up the stairs in the house but not down :) well his walking needs a little work, he kept going from my left to my right to my right to my left and crashed into our legs a couple of times :coolwink:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very nice video! he's cute and he loved the steps , he was walking you !!
i know!!! haha he was too fast for me...who knew those tiny little paws and legs can run that fast, he just couldn't wait to go up those stairs :daisy:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Great video! I watched the HD version :D

I want your camera! I have a Nikon D80, and I'm planning to upgrade eventually to the D90. I just upgraded to the the D80 a couple of months before the D90 came out and now I wish I waited. Haha.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jessie: i wish i had that cam too! hehe it's my boyfriend's :) he loves it to peices. we made another vid too i'll be posting it up in a jiffy, nuthin as great as this one though.. ;p

Jeanie: well he a has a lil tummy from eating so much chicken lately...hehe :D but i believe he's somewhere around 5 or 6 lbs atleast...i'll have to weigh him again soon, im curious too :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts