Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think Boss has much over the last 3.5yrs. He has just grown. I took some pics yesterday and when I was looking at a couple of them I noticed that I had pics of him as a puppy doing the same thing lol.

Here he is today..3.5yrs old. Standing with his front feet on my back and looking around.

And here he is at 8wks. Sitting on the back of my neck which was his favorite place to sit/sleep.

Here he is just yesterday waiting for Owen and I to make our way to the door after playing at the lake.

And here he is about 5-7mo. waiting for Lina and I lol

And these are some pics I took at the lake yesterday. He rolled in goose poop...he's so gross!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Boss is gorgeous. I adore his floppy ears and cute face. I love the 2nd photo of him as a puppy - no wonder you fell in love with him when you first saw puppy Boss. No, he hasn't changed much - he is as adorable as ever.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Give Boss a kiss for me! <3
and the poop thing, LOL!!! Butter enjoys that too :-/
It must be a chihuahua thing. He does it every time we go down to the lake out back. It's so dirty. And of course he's not due for another bath for a while so I have to give him one anyway and hope his skin doesn't dry out *eye roll*. Boogers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts