Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
235 Posts
your son takes beautiful photos mabye you should buy him a camera how old is your son
Simcha is absolutely stunning
that would be beautiful blown up big for a wall portrait
VERY photogenic
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
♥♥clio♥chi♥chi♥♥;982802 said:
your son takes beautiful photos mabye you should buy him a camera how old is your son
Simcha is absolutely stunning
that would be beautiful blown up big for a wall portrait
VERY photogenic
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our son will be 41 next month. He spent serious $$ on that Nikon and the accessory lenses. In my earlier years, I did a lot of basement developing and printing of B&W photos. He did learn a bit from me. A really good camera, plus a good photographer plus good photo editing software can give outstanding results. I see a lot of good pictures on this forum, but many lack the excellent detail, color rendition and composition which might have been possible. The cameras built into our smartphones are a blessing in some ways, but a curse in others, since they encourage the proliferation of photos which are often weak in artistic and technical merit.

Whoops,..... I slipped just a bit stepping down off my soapbox. And, yes, my wife wants to put together a special little album. I have taken a number of pictures, and our son obliged with a few as well - the best of which is the one I posted here.

235 Posts

Our son will be 41 next month. He spent serious $$ on that Nikon and the accessory lenses. In my earlier years, I did a lot of basement developing and printing of B&W photos. He did learn a bit from me. A really good camera, plus a good photographer plus good photo editing software can give outstanding results. I see a lot of good pictures on this forum, but many lack the excellent detail, color rendition and composition which might have been possible. The cameras built into our smartphones are a blessing in some ways, but a curse in others, since they encourage the proliferation of photos which are often weak in artistic and technical merit.

Whoops,..... I slipped just a bit stepping down off my soapbox. And, yes, my wife wants to put together a special little album. I have taken a number of pictures, and our son obliged with a few as well - the best of which is the one I posted here.
Well I take my hat off to you..you and your family are Very talented
Id love to see more of your photographs

My boyfriends father is a photographer he took some beautiful photos of my pom when she was a pup id love to get him or someone to get some pics of all my babies together

cant wait to see more pics of your lil dote :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
♥♥clio♥chi♥chi♥♥;982964 said:
Well I take my hat off to you..you and your family are Very talented
Id love to see more of your photographs

My boyfriends father is a photographer he took some beautiful photos of my pom when she was a pup id love to get him or someone to get some pics of all my babies together

cant wait to see more pics of your lil dote :D

I have posted several already throughout this forum. I will continue posting. My most earthy photo-op occurred last weekend when we were visiting our son, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Simcha sneaked into the master bedroom and left his deposit on the carpet. Kim cleaned it up before I could get the camera ;)

235 Posts

I have posted several already throughout this forum. I will continue posting. My most earthy photo-op occurred last weekend when we were visiting our son, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. Simcha sneaked into the master bedroom and left his deposit on the carpet. Kim cleaned it up before I could get the camera ;)
Hahahaha I love it
what a character

1 - 15 of 15 Posts