Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what type Gizzys head is. I thought he was an Apple but i could be wrong. just wondering your opinions?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm no expert, but I'm gonna say apple too. My dog, Rocco, is a deer head. He's got a longer muzzle and a slightly more sloped head.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I would say APPLE.I have both deer and apple and one or two I am not sure about lol but yours looks to be apple

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just want to let you know if you take off the ears and muzzle does it look round to you? not doing it for real but like in your head. is the head round like a ball? if so then its a apple head..it not then you have more of a different head. most chihuahua have apple no matter what...good luck

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm curious. What is the difference between apple or deer head? I'm going to try to post picture of Chico. What type of head does he have? This was taken when he was 13 weeks old.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I just want to let you know if you take off the ears and muzzle does it look round to you? not doing it for real but like in your head. is the head round like a ball? if so then its a apple head..it not then you have more of a different head. most chihuahua have apple no matter what...good luck
I don't agree with this at all. "Most Chihuaha have apple heads no matter what." This is absolutely not true. Just have a look around at the different Chi's on this board for example. There are just as many deer heads as there are apple heads. A true good quality apple head is not common.

I'm curious. What is the difference between apple or deer head? I'm going to try to post picture of Chico. What type of head does he have? This was taken when he was 13 weeks old.
An apple head is rounded with a 90 degree or close to it stop. (The angle where the muzzle attaches to the head.) Chico looks more deer headed to me, but you really need a profile pic to tell for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts