Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Awesome! :thumbright:

I can clearly see what the toppings are, but what does that dough consist of?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
That sounds really scrumptious! I hope you enjoyed. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yummy indeed! I am glad you are eating healthy and enjoying it, what a change from your old posts full of fat and caffeine :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
well i do have my coffees at times too :] just not as much creamer! hehe yea eating more healthy has helped my back prob a bit and bein less lazy about gettin up to do more things productive, like more sewing! im sewing right now too :lol:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
that looks yummy !! I been eating very healthy lately too ( very low carbs and cut out most sugar ). so far I lost 60 pounds but I still want to lose another 40
just curious... did that crust get crunchy or is it mushy cause I think i'd like to try it if it got crunchy ....

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that looks yummy !! I been eating very healthy lately too ( very low carbs and cut out most sugar ). so far I lost 60 pounds but I still want to lose another 40
just curious... did that crust get crunchy or is it mushy cause I think i'd like to try it if it got crunchy ....
oh wow elaine!!!! CONGRATS!!! ive only lost 4 lbs lol! :] well...it was more soft because i didnt cook it enough...it was too thick! im gonna try to make it more thinner next time and let you know, i might make it again tonight for dinner!

good for you Pidge! I hope you are getting more sleep now :) you work too hard.
So tell me where are you getting this delicious recipes?

thankie! well....im still nocturnel haha! the recipe is from the pilates instructor im doin the vid workouts from! hehe heres the site
Blogilates
shes so silly in her vids but keeps us motivated! :daisy:
the pizza was one of the first she did a vid on so u just search for "pizza" on search and itll be there!
Flourless Pizza Recipe – first episode of Cheap Clean Eats!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Good for you Pidge! I actually made the flourless chocolate cake from Martha Stewart and it was so yummy! Even hubby liked it! Light and fluffy! Since about February I have been omitting flour from my diet an greatly limiting sugar. What a difference it makes! I feel so much better! I'm not doing for weight, digestive problems! Argh!:( but as a perk - weight goes down! As long as you don't eat gluten free commercial products. Been tested for celiac, negative, but could be gluten sensitivity!

That pizza sounds yummy! I'll have to check it out!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
I always say it is not what you eat but how it is prepared. My dad is on a strict heart diet and we have found ways to cook all kinds of things healthy for him :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good for you Pidge! I actually made the flourless chocolate cake from Martha Stewart and it was so yummy! Even hubby liked it! Light and fluffy! Since about February I have been omitting flour from my diet an greatly limiting sugar. What a difference it makes! I feel so much better! I'm not doing for weight, digestive problems! Argh!:( but as a perk - weight goes down! As long as you don't eat gluten free commercial products. Been tested for celiac, negative, but could be gluten sensitivity!

That pizza sounds yummy! I'll have to check it out!
ooooh! light and fluffy does sound nummy!!!! oh yea i had those digestive issues too when i ate a lot of junk food! im barely hurlin out now lol! :] only once in a blue moon if i go back into the junks :( i cant even handle a whole bar of chocolate anymore...stinks!

I knew it instantly!! :D It looks really good I'm gonna have to try it!
hahaha coco! :] yes u should!

I always say it is not what you eat but how it is prepared. My dad is on a strict heart diet and we have found ways to cook all kinds of things healthy for him :)
i hope that diet is workin out for him! im doin good with mine! things are startin to taste better yum!

I'm really craving this just now! Your doughnut thread made me crave doughnuts for like a week too! You are going to make me fat! :p

ahahaha u came back just to crave more pizza and donuts! :lol: well if u eat it made like these u wont be fat from it :] barely has calories! i'll be makin the donuts again soon and takin pics mwahahaha :lol:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hmm...I know I've been here before....but why did I come back again? Oh I
know...because I'm HUNGRY!!! :p I'm nourishing my brain by looking at your
food pictures Paris! Bahaha!

ps: this is random...but I'll never forget how this "Paris" thing started...one of the cutest pics of you & Dex ever.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm...I know I've been here before....but why did I come back again? Oh I
know...because I'm HUNGRY!!! :p I'm nourishing my brain by looking at your
food pictures Paris! Bahaha!

ps: this is random...but I'll never forget how this "Paris" thing started...one of the cutest pics of you & Dex ever.
LOL! ur makin me hungry! im about to post up a small pic post and put in tonights dinner, mm mm! i was goin at it ! ROFL! aahaha i dont even rember which pic that was!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
LOL! ur makin me hungry! im about to post up a small pic post and put in tonights dinner, mm mm! i was goin at it ! ROFL! aahaha i dont even rember which pic that was!

You are evil, I saw your other food post and am now salivating!

As for the Paris pic...you posted a picture of you and Dex, both
wearing very similar coats, you were holding him, and you made
a reference to Paris Hilton, I don't remember the details, but that
is how I started calling you Paris, it's our cute inside joke thing. :love2:

...just like the "my LS" thing. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts