Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was supposed to get my pup this coming Saturday. Now it turns out I can't get him until the 23rd. (long story) I know it's just an extra 5 days but I am seriously pretty upset and sad by this. The wait has already been torture. It just sucks.

Plus I had booked my holidays based on when I would get him so I'd have at least 10 days home with him while he adjusts to his new routine, etc. But now I'll only get 5. I don't get paid holidays either so I would have just worked until the 23rd had I known this before!!! Now I'm gonna have 5 days by myself, sitting around, twiddling my thumbs waiting. :(

Aaaaaargh. This whole journey has been such an emotional rollercoaster! From my Mom getting me a dog and then telling me later she became too attached to her to give her away, to scammy scuzbuckets trying to rip me off on Kijiji. All my countless hours researching to find a good breeder, etc. I'm just emotionally exhausted and want my little Squiglet in my arms. :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I understand that your upset but just think only 5 more days and it will be over :)

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Thats just plane on far.
Im sorry. Is there anyway you can talk to your boss to maybe work the 5 days your pup was supposed to be there so he can give you the 10 days when your furbaby is home with you.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw that's a shame. I agree with Fadhila, I'd try and talk to your boss about switching those 5 days till later, it's worth a try. :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
yeah i agree i would try and switch the days just think the worst thing they can do is say no you aint got anything to loose just gain :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am so sorry:-( But just keep thinking about the light at the end of the tunnel :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats just plane on far.
Im sorry. Is there anyway you can talk to your boss to maybe work the 5 days your pup was supposed to be there so he can give you the 10 days when your furbaby is home with you.
I'm manager of a restaurant....so i'm kind of the boss already. Unfortunately i cant just switch around the schedule to whatever suits me. The owner is coming to town to cover me while I am gone. It was a big ordeal just to get this time off and I know he would probably FLIP if I said, "Oh... by the way... the time off? Yah... can you just shift it forward 5 days?" :( Yargh. I'm gonna see if i can get some time off shortly after new years. (i should get a normal 9-5 job, i swear.... :( )

I'm so sad I dont get my baby on Saturday!!! I just want him here noowwwwwwwwwww.

Thanks for the support, guys.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Why can't you go to the breeder and spend time with the pup at the breeders if you can't bring him home. A little bit of time spent with the pup while he's still at the breeder will make you feel better.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why can't you go to the breeder and spend time with the pup at the breeders if you can't bring him home. A little bit of time spent with the pup while he's still at the breeder will make you feel better.
He's 4 and 1/2 hrs away. Otherwise I'd be there in a heart beat! LOL.

I'll deal... It's Friday now... so I'll just keep busy catching up on stuff I need to do anyway. Still sucks though!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw I would feel the same way. Esp when you took off of work like that to spend time with your little Squiglet! =( That day will be here soon enough though yay!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts