Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Tucker goes through these types of spells, too. Especially if I give him a bath. Then he acts like he has forgotten what the pads are for! I think he's getting back at me because he HATES baths. :x Anyway, we just keep pressing the issue, and it gets better again.

As far as breakfast goes, (and this is my fault I must admit), Tucker gets his dry puppy kibble hand fed to him----he won't touch it in the bowl. It's our morning routine: I get him up, sit on the floor with him and he plays in my lap until he realizes that he's about to bust from holding his wee-wee all night. Then he jumps off my lap and runs to his potty pad; then it's back into my lap for hand-fed breakfast. The rest of the day, he free-feeds from the bowl without a problem. :roll:

Hand feeding Tucker one meal also keeps him from being food-aggressive. I never have to contend with him growling at me any time he's eating and I touch his bowl. :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Lots of times Tucker puts his front feet on the potty pad and then proceeds to go---which means it misses the pad, and usually runs up underneath it! UGH! But I don't count that as a miss, because in his little dogger mind, he was on the pad! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.