Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) here's 2 pics. one chiwi was letting the world know how hot it's been lately! and the other pic is her and my mom. she is sooo spoiled by grama lol!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh my gosh i just realized. chiwi has a dark mole like cosmo does! where's NAT!!! lol. she's got 2 on one side (left side) and one on the right but the right side looks like there's another one but it's very very light..... you can see the one with the pic of her and my mom that's too cute...

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
HERE I AM :D

at last you post some decent pics of countess chiwi !!! she looks stunning , i love her darker muzzle ,that's what i love about cosmo too :wink:

my mom always says how she loves cosmo 's moles :D he has 2 on every side :wink:

Love those pics Mandy :wave:

kisses nat

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I love Chiwi she is so pretty! :love5: I know she's small but she looks tiny in the pic where your mom is holding her!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kari said:
I love Chiwi she is so pretty! :love5: I know she's small but she looks tiny in the pic where your mom is holding her!
lol yeah she looks like a peanut when she is in a picture with any other objects lol. and compared to a person forget it! she looks especially small!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol i call her my ugly girl :oops: even though i know she isn't ugly it's what i call her. if my mom hears me say that she goes YOU"RE THE UGLY ONE! hehehe. my mom sure does love her :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts