Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry all I have been away, my computer crashed and I have been having one heck of time getting it up and running. So I will be back soon. At the moment Im at a friends house posting pix for everyone.

Some of my friend know that Kisses was Preggo and the Daddy is my Blue tri LC Chewy.

She gave birth early yesterday. My god what a labor, and all for 1 puppy. 5 hours and If I didnt pull the puppy out myself and reach inside her and grab the pup. I would have to had to run to the vet and had a c section. But I knew what to do. Even it was scary and nerve wrecking....ugh..

We named the Puppy Tali :D

OK enough talk pix!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG - that is a HUGE puppy!! NO wonder she was having trouble!! Glad you were there to help. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG - that is a HUGE puppy!! NO wonder she was having trouble!! Glad you were there to help. :)
Agreed I thought there was atleast 2 in there...come to find out only 1. Kisses was in a litter of 1 as well. But mom and pup are doing well. :D

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Well done Ciarra. My word what a big baby !! The coat is beautiful. Thanks for going to all the trouble to post this for us--you are very sweet.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankie all for the awesome comments! She is 5oz what a big girl, lol. Possible Long Coat and she is a Black Tri with Tan points. No Home yet.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Oh wow - I hope she's a long coat!!

Well done delivering her Ciarra, I don't know how you do it, I'd have been on the floor passed out :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if she turns out long coat let me know i'd buy her :coolwink:
I'll let ya know ;)
Oh wow - I hope she's a long coat!!

Well done delivering her Ciarra, I don't know how you do it, I'd have been on the floor passed out :)
Hehe I have good breeder friends that have walked me thru it before. Also I have been here before. Im swear Im cursed with Breech puppies! Lol. Out of 4 Litters and 12 puppies only 1 has been head first. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww she is so cute.
Good job! Kisses looks tired bless her heart.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I'll let ya know ;)

Hehe I have good breeder friends that have walked me thru it before. Also I have been here before. Im swear Im cursed with Breech puppies! Lol. Out of 4 Litters and 12 puppies only 1 has been head first. :rolleyes:

wow yea that's right you did have one last time lol we was losing it with that litter. i hate when you have to pull them out :foxes15:

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow yea that's right you did have one last time lol we was losing it with that litter. i hate when you have to pull them out :foxes15:
Amen, this whole labor the ball was in my court for sure. I had find the puppy, guide down on the outside, and I kept losing the feet. And I finally after alot of ice cream and prayers. I got enough feet out to make the grab and a good hard pulls. The worst part is when Kisses was screaming, I hate that, it kills me. But now all is well....but I hate breechs wit a passion!:foxes15:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Glad things turned out well, Ciara, she's beautiful! Glad mom and pup are doing well! If you need anything, give me a yell on FB! :)

PS. I should be back around soon, things have been kinda crazy here lately.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts