Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:
Hello everyone! Ijust wanted to introduce myself! My name is Mandi, and I currently own 2 beautiful chihuahuas! My first is a female named Tequila who only weighs 2.5 lbs! My second is my beautiful blue/tan male named Buster! I love them to death and are most dear to me!

Last month I signed up on this website to promote one of my Chihuahua "crafts" and got some rude replys! But I love to dress my 2 babies up all the time, and I know I am NOT the only person who does!! My little Tequila has bad allergies and lost alot of her hair on her legs and head! poor lil girl! And I live where it snows! So you can imagine how cold she gets! So I came up with the idea of making her some leg warmers to keep her legs warm! And by golly they were the cutest looking thing ever!

I wanted to share these with others and soon started making these and selling them in a craft store with succes!! So I wanted to get these out to more people so I started seeling them on eBay also!

I make them in a pair of 2 a pair of 4 or a 5 piece set which includes 4 leg warmers and a scarf to match! I have many colors! Even Christmas Themed styles! They are all trimmed with faux fur! Or can be made without the fur! They are so adorable! If you are interested, please send me an email! I have tons of pictures also if you would like to see examples! Also check them out on eBay under Chihuahua Leg Warmers
Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you and sharing Chihuahua stories and pictures!

I tried attaching a picture here , but for somer eason it says it doesnt take bmp files. I dont know how to change it to a different one! Bare with me!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome!! I remember your earlier post. It's just that alot of people are tired of seeing people join the site just to sell stuff and not to participate. I hope you can understand that. :)

I have a Buster too. He's the white one in my siggy. Your Buster is absolutely precious! I'd love to see pics of Tequila too. :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thank you for all of your welcomes! That shounds funny! I absolutely love chihuahua's and Im not just here to sell those leg warmers! The picture I posted above is my Buster boy! I will put a picture of Tequila up next!

I would absolutely love to see everyones Chihuahuas! Please send pic's!!

So does anyone else own a Chi who is terribly snotty? My lil Tequila use to be such a sweetheart until we got Buster a year ago! Shes very mean now! But I still love her to death! I really want to get another, but Im afraid I'll keep getting more and more! Anyone know of any good breeders>? Well here's my Tequila!

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi as I said too you before it was because we have had alot of people on here to advertise things and not participate inforum - and if you check the site rules you need a minimum of 40 posts in order to advertise chihuahua related items - as obviously are paying advertisers were getting a bit upset - many thanks with removing your leg warmer post until you have the required 40 posts and thanks for the cooperation :wave:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

Glad you decided to give us another chance.
Those leg warmers are very cute!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hi, just wanted you to know that everyone here is the sweetest and I am not just saying that, I really mean that, I think everyone just kinda knows how hard the Moderators work hard to keep it a forum and not a advertising sight, you would be surprised at how many people(well, that I have noticed) have posted saying they want to be a part of the forum and then they advertise and pop in once in a while to say hi, literally it is "hi" or "your chi is cute" that is it. I do think your chi's are cute and I am glad you are gonna be a part of it, you will see after being here awhile that we weren't "rude", we just think it is "rude" to advertise and then that is it, that is all. So stick around and you will fall in love w/this sight!! Everyone is extremely helpful and yes the moderators work night and day to keep it the great sight that it is, thank goodness they are there to weed out the few that are not here for the right reasons. So relax and make a cup of coffee/tea cuz you will be here for awhile!! It is so fun to go through the posts and catch up and also then you will see what a special group of people we have here. :D We love pictures and especially those that you posted, they are darling!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
WOW! Your Tequila is just as cute as your Buster! That's funny, I call my Buster, 'Buster Boy' too. Both of your chi's are just beautiful! :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Thanks for being so kind tome! Imnot here to just "advertise"! I adore Chihuahuas very much and just love to talk about them! I love seeing pictures of others chihuahuas! I was thinking about starting a new post in the picture area of "funny pictures of your Chihuahua" or does it already exist? I know sometimes when I take pics of my 2 babaies tehy do somethign funny sometimes! what do you think?

So does anyone else have a lot of snow? Its so cold here!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Love the pics of your two Chi's...and the leg warmers are so sweet!
FYI, its snowing here today and my little one is going to find out what snow is later when I take her out!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I took my lil Tequila out with me today and she was so cold! Even bundled up inside my purse! She was grunting the whole time! poor baby!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts