Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Hope and I have an adorable chi named Rocky. He will be two in August and I have had him since he turned one. He is a rescue that took a little time to warm up to our min pin, but now they are the best of friends and he does wonderful around kids now, too.

We are having a little problem, though. He has been very itchy and whiny for the past two days. This has happened in the past a couple of times and the benedryl worked. This time it is barely helping at all. I haven't changed anything in our lives, so I am at a loss for what might be the problem. We have no fleas on any of our animals or in our house. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. I really hate to see him so miserable. Thank you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome to CFP! I would try some oonut that gw little sells andd rub it it in his fur every other day,works wonders. A friend of mine gave me her container, I am over the moon.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome Hope and Little Rocky, poor little thing. Do you bath him? Maybe try to bath him in an oatmeal shampoo. What are you feeding? Is it grain free? It must be hard seeing him miserable. He may need a steroid shot from the vet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts