Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I found you guys randomly while Google image searching! Figured I would join up after seeing so many beautiful chis!
My name is Leesa, I'm 22 years old from CT and fairly new to chihuahuas although not new to dogs by any means. My papillon passed away young and out of nowhere on April tenth. My heart was broken and I really thought I would never get another dog again! My cousin called me the next day to tell me that his dog would be going into labor and did I want one! Now against my better judgement (im not a fan of purposely mixing breeds for no reason), I sobbed and told him yes! It was the best thing I ever did! I now have Belle, the sweetest, well behaved and beautiful Chihuahua x lhasa puppy. She will be 12 weeks soon and she is fantastic.. certainly helping to mend my heart.. my fiance even adores her! Her best friend and 'brother's is Tucker, a 50lb gentle giant rescue mutt who loves his BabyBelle!
I am posting from mobile so its difficult for me to upload pics, but I do have my avatar and Sig pic. She is a gorgeous puppy with interesting markings, even a perfect black rectangle on her back, and I just love her to pieces!
We are hoping to find a way to have her in our wedding in September... And she will be in our engagement photos that we put off for 2 months until we got her!
So nice to meet you all!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Belle is just gorgeous - congratulations :) I can tell how much you love her just from your post!
My Chi Benji died in Nov last year, i thought i'd never get another dog. But Honey came along and i'm just so glad!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So sorry for your loss. :( its a horrible feeling! Is that Honey in your avatar? She's beautiful!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey Leesa, welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you enjoy it here. Your pup is adorable.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Rachel, I'm sorry to hear about Benji. Hugs.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi Leesa, and welcome to CP! Your baby is so beautiful. I can't wait to see you engagement pictures, and wouldn't it be sweet if you could get Belle to be your little ring bearer. I know some ppl think that's a boy's job but tying a pillow around her back would be cute.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome!!:hello2:

Belle is a beautiful baby girl! My first chihuahua came to very much the way your Belle did. I was in the third day after loosing my pitbull Raven. I was so heartbroken i couldnt eat and everything around me reminded me of her. Even a certain place on the couch where she would always lay. I went to visit a freind who was puppy sitting her sisters dog and told me to come play with the pups and so i wouldnt be alone. By the end of the weekend i brought home Olivia, my very first Chi. Since then, i now have a total of four. They are now jist irresistible to me and i dont ever see me being with out one :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thank you everyone! & Carrie, love the pillow idea! Was thinking myself of having her sit in my flower girls basket! Lol! BTW, cricket and justice (EGC) make me want another ASAP! Thank goodness the apartment has a limit of 2 or I might be a hoarder! Lmao! Really wish I could upload photos from mobile! I have so many, she is so photogenic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts