Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all you chihuahua mummies out there! My name is Ruth and I have a 5 1/2 month old chi boy called Rolo. I've wanted a chihuahua since I was a little girl but never got my wish. I've had other dogs over the years,my last one being a mongrel who lived to 17. A close friend died this year and god bless her, left me some money. The first thing I thought of was finally getting my chihuahua baby! Im so thrilled with him, he's everything I hoped for and more. Looking forward to meeting all you other mums and babies out there! :toothy4:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I am so sorry for your lost, but now you have a chi that will remind you of your friend's love! Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

So sorry to hear about your loss, but congrats on your puppy. Would love to see some pics.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all! I thought that a puppy would be something happy to remember her by and yes, it has helped a lot. I advise anyone suffering a loss to do the same, it does help to take your mind off of it and when I have a little cry Rolo comes and snuggles up under my neck and gives me a cuddle. it nice to have something positive out of something very sad. I have an album with some photos called My baby Rolo, I love that little dog so much. Ive only had him since 10th June but it feels like Ive had him forever

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Welcome! So sorry for your loss but it sounds like you have a wonderful little blessing from your friends heart. :) Chi's do work their way into our hearts so fast. :) Look forward to seeing posts and pics from you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts