Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everyone, I am Mary I am anticipating the arrival of my little Bella she is due in 2 weeks I am so very excited. I am joining here in case I run into questions or just to get in touch with other chihuahua lovers <3 I love dogs in general but a little about myself I am 26 with 3 amazing kids and a Pitbull, lotus, swears she is a kid no one can tell her different lol. I was diagnosed with lupus a year ago and can not do the things I used to do simple tasks somedays is like pulling teeth. Bella will be home with me around fathers day where she will become my service companion. I look forward to talking with all of you :)

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for the warm welcome, im using my mobile phone to come on the site and tried posting a thank you already but im not sure it went through. I am eagerly awaiting her arrival I have been over at my cousins listening to her belly and heard a heartbeat if like to think was her lol but im not certin of course :) I'll share pics as soon as I figure out how to of diamond her fur mom and her beautiful belly :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts