Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a dog chihaua at the pound but he can,t come home yet .He went to be fixed and put a chip on him and the vet said they want to keep him because they found out his eyes are all red shocked and they think he is hemerging i am so sad he is so great and i want him home were we can LOVE him. I am just getting so mad because they wont let us see him and i just want to give him so much LOVE. he is only 2yrs old and he was owned by a 81 yr man and they think the man kicked him in the face i am just soooo mad :(

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Aw that is sad but looks like he will have a happy ending,.......BLESS YOU

WELCOME :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hi and welcome! Kudos for getting a rescue chi!! I Hope everything works out for you!! :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Hi welcome to the chat. Im so happy that you rescued your chi from the pound. Hope he gets to come home soon. That is awful to think that someone could kick a little dog in the face but I just heard about this woman who shot & killed atwo pound chi cause she thought it was going to attack her.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Hope youget to bring him home soon! Poor litte guy.....how could anyone kick a dog in the face???? :evil:

sandra

1 - 14 of 14 Posts