Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi CP family! Just stopping in to say hi and share my new baby bump!! I'm 14 weeks and officially starting the 2nd trimester!! I have only 6 more months to break the news to the chis and I think they're gonna be devastated that my whole world isn't going to just revolve around them anymore!

We just booked our 3d ultrasound and it's only 10 days away, cannot wait to see what baby D is going to be!!

Thanks for looking!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
Zorana, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever. Congrats on reaching the second trimester! I'm so excited for you. You are a strong lady! Also, I want more bump pics in the future. :love7:
Awwww krystal you are the sweetest! I'm so relieved the first one is over, 2 more to go! I will keep em coming just for you! Xoxo 馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝馃槝

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #12
Aww you're looking great! Your world may not revolve just around the chis anymore, but they're going to get one new person to be loved by and play with (well eventually, when he/she has grown up a bit! :D).
Thanks so much Camille! Yes this is very true! Hopefully he/she won't torture my chis too bad! ;)
I think Mojo is the only one who knows I'm prego, he rests his head on my belly every night for a few weeks now, it melts my heart!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts