Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this site and am so excited that I found it. I live in South Carolina thus the screen name. I'm married and we have 1 DD that is 7 years old. I have had chihuahuas all my life but this is the first time I have had 2 at the same time! :) Below is a picture of my chihuahua babies. The lighter one is 3 year old Annabelle. The dark one is Cody at about 3 months. He'll be 5 months old on the 20th.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi and welcome

what a pair of cuties you have I look forward to getting to know you all better and seeing some more pics of your 2 :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Your chi's are cuties! I love the tri colored guy. I have a little boy that is 7 and another that is 5 and a half. My chi Mikey just turned 5 mths. :wave:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the warm welcome you guys! :)

Tattdangel, the tri-colored guy, Cody is a sweetie pie! He is the sweetest, most loving chi I have ever had. I take him with me everywhere that I can and he is always so excited and happy when poeple approach him. :eek: That amazes me! He is the only one I have ever had that was like that.

My girl, Annabelle, has the typical chi temperment. She's very apprehensive of new people and situations and really does not like other dogs at all! Cody is growing on her and I really hope that they will become friends. I think she secretly likes him and is glad he is around. :wink:

·
Registered
669 Posts
welcome to the forum! so glad that you joined us :p i hope you enjoy it here.

i love the piccie its so cute! :love7: you have such sweethearts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:wave: Thanks you again guys! I just love seeing all of your chi babies too. They are all so cute!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you all for the nice welcome!

Auggies's Mom isn't it great to have such a friendly little dog? I'm hoping Cody will calm Annabelle down a bit.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello! Your babies are darling but I have a thing for tri-colors and your Cody is gorgeous. My tri-color is named Mr. Peepers. I got my new boy (7 months old) a week ago. His name is Bruiser but I think his new name will be Buster. Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you imkari and maureen! Imkari LOL about the name change. Cody is my 7 yr old DD's dog and she gave him 3 names in a week! He started out Boots, then Brody and now Cody. :lol: I hope you find a name that suits your new boy. They are both so cute!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts