Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Chi people! I am usually on a maltese forum as I have 3 maltese, but I've been wanting a chi for a while now....always looking....always wanting one...then when it was meant to be - WHAM! I found her and had her in a matter of weeks!!! Mona Lisa is charting to be around 3 lbs full grown, but her breeder has let me have full AKC registration so I can show her for fun (I'd never breed her!) (I used to show my maltese, but the grooming was too much!!)

So I'd like to introduce you to "Cane River's Portrait of Mona Lisa"

View attachment 6939

She's entered in her first match next Friday (the 23rd)!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Well Pat, looks like you have a little doll there! Welcome to the forum, we have a lot of fun and education here :)
Good luck next Fri at your first match & send us pics---oh, we love pics ;)
Your Maltese look sweet in your pic too!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
shes stunning! wat judge wouldn't pick her! ;) i dunno where you live but you could do crufts with her when shes older? with her looks she would win!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
She is absolutely gorgeous. My next on will be a lc and i will be showing her as well. But like you i will have to search and search and search. Anyways....

Welcome!! :wave:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute little girl! Good luck with her.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, everyone, for your warm replys!!! I am still amazyed at how different the chi's are from maltese! My malts are purely lap dogs, I have always been in love with my malts....but the chi's are real clowns!!! Mona Lisa keeps me laughing....she's funny, sweet and wants to belong so much.....she tries to snuggle with my older dogs...she's on her back snuggleing and being so passive and they have their teeth barred!!!!!

At least she has Ava!!!! Ava is my 3 year old 3 lb maltese...they wrestle and chase each other all the time!! It's so heart warming to watch!!

Again thanks for the warm welcome.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts