Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you can't guess who I am?

I'm Bobby, Jack and Ollie's dad.I'm having a short holiday at Auntie Julie's. I'm enjoying it so far. My boys are pretty pretty crazy so I'm just relaxing and enjoying lots of loves.

Ollie is really happy to have me here and is being super friendly and gentle. Jack's friendly too - but you know what Jack can be like...just like his mum:rolleyes:

I'm really small with itty bitty legs and think even Ollie might even overtake me soon! Jack is taller than me - he's grown to be a handsome young man!

Anyways, I tried to have my photo taken with my boys but they were too busy playing!

So i'm just going to have a sleep on Julie's knee and relax tonight - I think we're going to watch a film.

I'll going to have a little sleep now and stick my tounge out so I look cute.

Nice to meet you :)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Oh sweet goodness! I want, I want!

He's super adorable. No wonder your boys are so cute; their dad is a uber cutie chi. Who breeds him?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh sweet goodness! I want, I want!

He's super adorable. No wonder your boys are so cute; their dad is a uber cutie chi. Who breeds him?
A friend that lives in my area - he's super cute isn't he? and so tiny. I'm enjoying his stay!
ohhh julie jack and ollies dad is sooo handsome no wonder they are so goodlooking
thanks for sharing xxx
Aww thank you! Your so sweet :) Yeah, Bobby definitely can put good qualities into pups :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh wow! How awesome that Jack and Ollie get to have a little visit with their Papa! Bobby is a real stunner, love the tongue sticking out cuteness :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a handsome little guy. He has the cutest face!!! Just a doll. I wouldn't give him back. :)

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 33 Posts