Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,this is my first post and my first chi puppy,I have alway,s had big dogs,so this is really a first for my husband and myself,and we have both fallen in love with him,i never thought i would see my husband take to a chi the way he has.My baby is a male, 7 mths old ,short haired and tan in colour .I,m happy there is thyis forum and a bunch of great people, glad we have jioned and thankyou for having us regards,ozziegirl and charchi xxx.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to this wonderful group! I am new here also. I am so enjoying all the posts, pics and fun video's on this forum! Would love to see pics of your baby boy. I have a 4 month old male pup, named Benny :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Welcome! Chi's seem to have a way of winning over everyone they meet, even big tough guys. My husband now walks our little girl down the main street in her hot pink hoodie without batting an eyelid and he calls her his little sweetie!

I have a tan smoothcoat boy who is 8 months so I would love to see a pic of your little guy!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank,s everyone for all your lovely welcomes.I will post some pics soon,when i work out how to do it.I have been looking at all of your lovely babies ,thier all so beautiful, i never knew what it was like to own a chi-baby, totally diferent to all my big dog,s I have owned in the past.Now i wish i had done it sooner.Will get onto the pics, bye,ozziegirl.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts