Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there everyone! i am new to the site and actually to chihuahua's in general! I am expecting my first chi next weekend... sooooo excited! I posted in the name section and i cant figure out how to attach a picture! i went through all the steps too! browsed to my picture and everything! can someone help me out!!

Thanks everyone!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont htink so... its not even half the size of your pic! i dont know what to do! this is as far as i have gotten...

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
visual looks of the pic doesnt help unfortunately e-mail (NOT PM) me the pic and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I couldnt get that to work to save my life... one more thing... could you possibly put one in my post in the name category? Thanks!!!! :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
as a signature?? you have to open up an acocunt on a hosting site for that. such as photobucket.com they are free

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have another post in the chihuahua names section and i tried to put a picutre there too but i couldnt. I was just wondering if you could do the same the that post as you did to this one.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
Vic - I think she means - can you post the picture for her in the chihuahua names section as she cant...

EDIT: but I have just been to the names section and I see the pic fine :wave:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! I am picking up my baby on thursday! so only like 5 1/2 more days!!! I am so excited! This is my first chi!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts