Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone! I am a proud mom of a new chi. Her name is Pixy. I got her at 7 weeks and now she is almost 4 months old. She weighs 3.5 pounds and growing every day. I wonder how big she will get.... I didn't see her parents so I have no clue what her adult size will be. I could use some guesses from anyone :) I love this website because anyone can ask any questions about their chi and get great advise. I will most definitely be asking questions. Anyway, here she is :lol:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
hi and welcome to the forum :wave: Pixy is a princess!!! where do you come from?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Southern California? Which part? I am from Modesto California, it's in the central valley. Sorta inbetween Sacramento and Fresno. Welcome!

Pixy is so cute! How many weeks is she? And she weighs exactly 3.5 pounds? Here is a weight chart, hope the link works.

http://www.chihuahua-land.com/weight.htm

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imkari said:
Southern California? Which part? I am from Modesto California, it's in the central valley. Sorta inbetween Sacramento and Fresno. Welcome!

Pixy is so cute! How many weeks is she? And she weighs exactly 3.5 pounds? Here is a weight chart, hope the link works.

http://www.chihuahua-land.com/weight.htm
I am near Huntington Beach. Pixy is almost 16 weeks old. Thanks for the chart:) I have no clue how much she weighed when she was born so I don't know if I can still guess how much she will be.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jonathan said:
Cute Pixy said:
Jonathan said:
hi and welcome to the forum :wave: Pixy is a princess!!! where do you come from?
i'm from the west midlands in England :wave:
Oh wow, you are lucky. It's so beautiful there. My aunt just moved to London and loves it. She is trying to talk us into moving there too! thanks again for the warm welcome. :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
[quote="Cute PixyI am near Huntington Beach. Pixy is almost 16 weeks old. Thanks for the chart:) I have no clue how much she weighed when she was born so I don't know if I can still guess how much she will be.[/quote]

You can figure it out by taking how old she is now and then going to your right until you get her about weight in ounces. If she's 3.5 pounds then she'll be between 5 1/2 - 6 pounds. That is if she grows at the same rate.

I love Huntington Beach. We went on our vacation down there last year. We went to Six Flags and an Anaheim Tattoo convention then stayed in Huntington beach a whole day. Soooo pretty. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imkari said:
[quote="Cute PixyI am near Huntington Beach. Pixy is almost 16 weeks old. Thanks for the chart:) I have no clue how much she weighed when she was born so I don't know if I can still guess how much she will be.
You can figure it out by taking how old she is now and then going to your right until you get her about weight in ounces. If she's 3.5 pounds then she'll be between 5 1/2 - 6 pounds. That is if she grows at the same rate.

I love Huntington Beach. We went on our vacation down there last year. We went to Six Flags and an Anaheim Tattoo convention then stayed in Huntington beach a whole day. Soooo pretty. :)[/quote]

Great, Thanks. How much does your chi weigh?

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Cute Pixy said:
Great, Thanks. How much does your chi weigh?
Are you sure you wanna know? Just kidding :) . He was just weighed yesterday and now he's 11 pounds! He's not fat just really big. I think he might be the biggest sized chi on this site. I love'em though. :wink:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome! I went to junior high and high school in Victorville! We went to Huntington ALOT.
I hope you like this forum as much as I do. The people here are terrific!

·
Registered
361 Posts
I am getting so forgetful! I wanted to tell you what a cutie your little girl is! She's such a doll!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts