Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Lizzet and I live in the Netherlands. I have a husband and 2 sons. 4 chihuahua's, 2 males and 2 females. 2 shorthairs and 2 longhairs. Their names are Connor, Pilot, Tessa and Caitlin.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group.. Please post pics of you chi babies.. We love to see them!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome, Lizzet. How is the weather there? Looking forward to watching the 2011 Amstel Gold cycling race(if VS Network televises it).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, Lizzet. How is the weather there? Looking forward to watching the 2011 Amstel Gold cycling race(if VS Network televises it).
At this moment we have a cold and rainy day. Last week the weather was beautiful with lots of sunshine. Hope that it will come back this weekend.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well, at least you don't have to shovel rain! We're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Hope the weather turns fine this weekend for you - can't wait to see pics of your chi babies!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, at least you don't have to shovel rain! We're supposed to get snow tomorrow. Hope the weather turns fine this weekend for you - can't wait to see pics of your chi babies!
Hope you don't get to much snow, it's time for spring!
I will post pictures of my doggies when I have more time. I am a little busy at the moment. ;) But I will post them I promise.

Regards, Lizzet, Connor, Pilot, Tessa, Caitlin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts