Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I am new to the site. I have a Chi, Calista. Short Coat, in a really pretty champange colour, with a dark nose and muzzle. She is almost 11 months old now, I have had her from 8 weeks.
She has a hair lip and cleft pallete which has caused her some problems but she is doing really well for the most part. She had a major surgery to close a fistula in her mouth when she was 6 months old, and still needs one more to finish the closure.
In her short time she has gone through a fair bit...
On tuesday she inhaled some grass seeds and had to be sedated to get them out. She is currently on Gallastop to stop a false pregnancy, and synulox to ward off any infection from the grass seeds. AGH!
She is the happiest little girl you could ever imagine, and she is SOOOO loved by me and her daddy (the husband unit, Matt)!!
Anyway.. that is us!

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Welcome to this great site. We had another poster here with a little one with a cleft pallate, but she hasn't posted in a while. Sorry she is going through so much, they really can scare us sometimes. We all would love to see pics of her, we love pics here. lol

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hi Carrie and Calista, poor thing. She is adorable.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Hello & Welcome :)

wow sounds like she's been through such a long journey already!
Shes very pretty! Good Luck with her next surgery & Well done so far! Keep us updated & Keep posting pictures!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts