Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud to say I'm the owner of two chihuahuas Perry & Jetta :love5:

I bought Perry from a neighbor and just got him 6 days ago when he turned 8 weeks old.
Perry:

His momma in the background

I would go visit him almost everyday since I babysit my neighbor's baby.

Now Jetta I got from my cousin, who got her for free from I don't know who. He didn't want her, and knowing I'm a dog lover he gave her to me. So now luckily I have 2 chihuahuas!!!
This picture is from the first day I got her

I'm glad she and Perry liked each other right away

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Awww they are so cute. You are so lucky to have them given to you I paid £1000 each for my girls. But they where worth every penny xxxxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, and yes they liked each other right away but sometime they play a little too rough. And I got Perry for $100, which isn't much compared to how much you got your girls for. They look adorable by the way. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I absalotly LOVE those chis but right now i cant put a pic of my chi but i cat tell a bit about her:
She is a teacup chihuahua and her eyes resembled the eye of a hurricane or tornado and even though she wasent the brightest bulb in the tanning bed she was my life, and ill never forget the place we meet i got her from my dad at a IKEA and oh her name was PUPS :( i miss her she died in 2010 and was born in 2008 september 23. I MISS HER my keybord is almost soaked and i didnt even get to say good bye last i saw her in a red truck driving away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts