Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI there! My name is Melissa, I live in east Tennessee. I'm married to a wonderful man who got me the most adorable little girl for my birthday her name is Penny. She is 6 months old and was born with no tail, the lady that gave her to us had 9 chihuahuas and that is pretty much all I know about Penny's life before she came to us because my husband didn't see the need to ask any question...lol. We also have a 7 yr old chocolate lab named Dylan who is thrilled to have a little sister to play with! I have had dogs my whole life, this however is my first experience with a chihuahua and it has been a looooong time since I have had a puppy. Happily our first week hasn't been too trying potty training is going well and we are getting a little more sleep each night. Penny has cured me of my life long addiction to the snooze button once the alarm goes off it is game over! We have our first visit to the vet this afternoon and I am a little nervous about that. I hope to get to know all of you and your babies and I am excited about learning all I can about this small dog I have snoozing on my lap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts