Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

This is my first posting on the forum and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have learned so much new information from reading the forums from all of you and thought it would be a great idea to join. I am not sure if everyone posts pics of their beautiful chis or how it works so any insight would be great! Tomorrow I am turning 30 and have been down in the dumps, :cry:. I cannot believe I will be out of my twenties. My friends say 30 is the new 20 so I am still in good shape, lol!! Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome Princess!! I just turned 30 last August so I can COMPLETELY relate!
But once you wake up 30, it actually feels pretty good...like you are more 'established.'
So far my 30s have been WAY more fun than my 20s, and I truly didn't think that was possible!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I am hoping my 30's turn out the same way. I wanted to ask if there is a place to post pictures of my doggies or how you get the pictures up when you post on the forum? I noticed many people just have it on there when they post a message. I noticed the forum called Photos so maybe I will try there first. All I know is, I live in Ohio and it is freezing outside :coffee2:

·
Registered
311 Posts
We live close and share a birthday mine was today the 13th and I see you posted the 12th saying yours was tomorrow. 43 here :foxes15:

Happy Birthday :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Hi there. I'm new this month also. I'll see if I can help you post pics because I would love to see some! I could not figure out how to post from My Pictures on my computer so I went to Photobucket.com and created and album (it's free to sign up). Then go to the chihuahua picutes threaded discussion and look under "I put my other just testing thread in the wrong threaded discussion." This is where LS helped me upload pics from photobucket. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone and Happy Birthday to you too! It is fun having a birthday on Friday the 13th, LOL! Where are you located? Are you in Ohio too?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts