Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - - - this is my first time here and I'm thrilled to pieces to have finally found a Chihuahua forum. My name is Louise, but my husband and friends call me Weezie. Our Chi's name is Mitzi and she is a beautiful blue and white 3lb adorable girl. She will be 2 years old at the end of next January.
We (myself, husband, son, and Mitzi) live in Port Charlotte, FL not too far from where Hurricane Charlie hit in August.
Once again, happy to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like to hear where some of you are from - - - - it's always so interesting to correspond with people from all over the globe. :wave:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Welcome Weezie! :wave: My chi before the 3 I have now was named Mitzie. She was black and white and lived to be 15 years old. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
welcome weezie and mitzi! glad you found the forum, im new here too and was thrilled to find this site. :wave:

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
welcome weezie and mitzi :wave: looking forward to seeing some pics of mitzi :D

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Hi Weezie! Welcome to the forum! :wave: My husband and I have a 7-month old Chi named Bosco and we live in Illinois. I wanna see a picture of Mitzi sometime. :D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

I have 2 chis, Sandy is almost 9 months and Koke is 4 1/2 months.
Both girls. We live in Maryland.
We have a pic section here, please post some pics of Mitzi.

·
Registered
361 Posts
:wave: Welcome. I am Vicki. My husband and I have 1 chi named Grizzly and we live in Wyoming.

You are going to love it here! :wave:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Hi Weezie! Welcome!! I am Lisa from St.Louis, Missouri!! I would much rather be there in Florida!! My husband has been doing some work out there right by you, in fact he was there for the Dolphins/Rams game last week. I am glad you didn't get hit by the hurricane, I heard almost the whole state was though!! I tell my hubby all the time to pack us up and take us to Florida, lucky girl!!! Can't wait to see Mitzi!!! We love pics here!!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
HI :wave: . I'm Kelly, I love in Louisiana about 15 or so minutes from New Orleans. I have 1 5 mth old chihuahua named Mikey.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello Weezie and Mitzi Welcome. I'm Gail and my husband and I have one 11 month old chi named Auggie Doggie. Auggie for short. We bought out boat at Burnt store marina and lived on it for over 6 months before we sailed it home so I am familiar with Port Charlotte and have a few friends there. :wave:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello, my name is Kari, I live in California and have 2 chi boys named Mr. Peepers and Buster. Looking forward to some pics of your baby!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts