Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone
my name is michael and i have been reading from your forum since march when i fell in love with my then 2 week old chi, jonesy.
i have had her now for almost 2 months, she is almost 6 months now and i am totally in love with her.
i want to specially thank all of you for helping me to learn so much about this breed and how to care for them and im sorry that i have not posted sooner.
this is the first dog ive ever owned(cat person)and i have so much to learn!!
i will post a picture of jonesy later on today(if i can figure it out as it seems difficult from reading others posts) and i hope that you will all enjoy the photo as much as i have looking at all your lovely dogs.
thank you again for all your great posts and all the expert info that you provide and i hope that if i should have more questions i may ask them here from all of you?
jonesy is scheduled for her spade on sept. 15th and i have to admit i am a little nervous about this after reading about poor lovely chiwi whom i am a big fan of!!
im sorry this post is so long im just excited to finally maybe be a part of your terrific group

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: :wave: Welcome to the board!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your little one!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and Jonesy! :wave: Are you in Boston Boston or one of the burbs? There is a pretty active Chi Meetup group that meets on Boston Common once a month. I have never attended because I go to the one in NH, which is more convenient for me (and also indoors). But you might want to check out either one for you and your boy to attend.

Looking forward to seeing pics of your little guy. :)

Edited to say: Oops, you did say she was a girl. Sorry about that. :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
When you do a message click on 'add an attachment' and a browse box will come up, mine come straight from my attachments, i dont know any other way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts