Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I just joined. I have a 2 year old chihuahua named Teddy who I love dearly! I don't know what I'll do when I go off to college in less than a year! :-(

But Just wanted to say hello to everyone! You all seem really nice and informative!

<3 Sarah

I'm gonna try to add a picture of Teddy so if it doesn't work. . I'm sorry!

·
Registered
117 Posts
My Baby's name is Teddy too!!! Are you going away to college? I'm a freshmen this year, and I ended living at home for my first semester since he is still little, and yes it is hard to juggle Teddy, work and school. But I love him so much! He's totally worth it! Enjoy the site! :wave:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KtS257 said:
My Baby's name is Teddy too!!! Are you going away to college? I'm a freshmen this year, and I ended living at home for my first semester since he is still little, and yes it is hard to juggle Teddy, work and school. But I love him so much! He's totally worth it! Enjoy the site! :wave:

I"m going away to college next fall. I'm staying in Ohio and plan on staying really close just so I can still be with Teddy if I can't take him. I'd like to move out and get an apartment and maybe going to community college for my first two years just to save money and get use to college life. I bet its hard to juggle all three! I can only imagine! LOL

By the way. . I was able to put teddys pic up in the picture section! YAY!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hi... I'm new too. Glad I'm not the only one! This seems like such a great board... I think we should both enjoy it here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ed&EmsMom said:
Hi... I'm new too. Glad I'm not the only one! This seems like such a great board... I think we should both enjoy it here.
I totally agree! Everyone is so nice here! Plus they all love their chihuahuas! :lol: YAY!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
simplysweet8806 said:
Hey everyone!

I just joined. I have a 2 year old chihuahua named Teddy who I love dearly! I don't know what I'll do when I go off to college in less than a year! :-(

But Just wanted to say hello to everyone! You all seem really nice and informative!

<3 Sarah

I'm gonna try to add a picture of Teddy so if it doesn't work. . I'm sorry!
Welcome! I hope to see a picture of Teddy soon, I love chi pictures. :)
I'm in my last semester of college now, I got my baby last year during the start of my senior year while I was working, taking 15 credit hours, AND I was active in my sorority. Yikes! It was a lot of work, but it can be done. The main thing is finding a place that will let you have a dog, a lot of college places like dorms and sorority houses would never let me have had Elvis, but once I got older and moved into my own off campus place it worked out. If you stay close to home though and live at home for awhile I think you should be all right, but college is a big adjustment. Good luck with all of that and I can't wait to see pictures of your baby! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know its gonna be a big leap and really different. But I'm sure I can manage and I'm really excited already! :D

Theres a pic of Teddy up in the picture forum but I'll put one up here too.

I just have to resize it first!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!

Teddy says Thanks too. His tail is wagging away with all these compliments. I better stop showing them to him he might get a big head.

OOPS! That already happened.

LOL

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm starting college in a few weeks and i'm getting my little Tinkerbell next week, so it will be difficult. I just turned 18 and will be living at home for a while so it shouldn't be too bad. My school is like 20 mins away, but I only have classes 3 days a week and it's not the whole day long. I'm taking a class off campus that they either brodcast online or on tv (not sure yet, they didn't announce) so that makes it a little better. Hopefully everything works out for you once you start school. ♥Kim

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yellowpony02 said:
Welcome to the site. I'm starting college in a few weeks and i'm getting my little Tinkerbell next week, so it will be difficult. I just turned 18 and will be living at home for a while so it shouldn't be too bad. My school is like 20 mins away, but I only have classes 3 days a week and it's not the whole day long. I'm taking a class off campus that they either brodcast online or on tv (not sure yet, they didn't announce) so that makes it a little better. Hopefully everything works out for you once you start school. ♥Kim

Thanks! :D What are you majoring in?? Do you know yet???

Hopefully everything works at for you as well. I like the whole broadcasting of the class thing! Thats really cool!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts