Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!!

Peanut is just so adorable!! I even called my bf over here to see her. How old is she? When did you get her?

I've had Lina for about a month now and she just turned 6 months on Dec. 17th. She's my precious girl!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello! She is 10 weeks old today, I have had her 5 days. She goes to the vet tomorrow for her first checkup - she has developed a little cold and coughs now. :cry: other than that everything has been good, she is already potty trained and i havent had one accident - dog litter - what a great invention. As you can see cant find clothes yet so I bought a pack of colored footies and cut the bottoms out. Well Lina is a little doll! These little pups are impossible not to love. Great to here from you!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi, Peanut is such a cutie. I hope everything goes well at the vets. if you love shi's then you will definately love coming on here. :wave:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hello :hello2: to you and your adorable P-nut. She is just a little doll. I love her cute sock sweater. I have two Chis Kiwi who is 10 months old and Peaches who is 10 weeks. Peaches is so small that I had to make her a sock sweater too. Glad to have you join and hope to get to know you and your :angel13: better

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
She is sooo pretty! I love your new puppy - congratulations on choosing a Chihuahua, you will definitely have a lot of fun watching her - these rascals are hillarious! :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
I LOVE HER!!!! She just makes you smile, doesn't she? What a beautiful little girl!!! Ok, now am I missing something here?? Are you new here?? Don't we have a chiluv here now?? Oh, I must be getting old, I can't remember!!! I might be wrong, but I am so glad you are here!!! :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes she does make me :) but she also brings tears to my eyes when she puts her razor sharp teeth through my lips - OUUUUCH! :shock:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welocme to the site. Peanut is a absolute little doll. Good luck on her first vet visit. can't wait to see more pics of her :wave:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Peanuts Vet visit

Well took her to the vet today and he found a heart murmur, I know they are sometimes found in pups and I shouldnt worry at this point but #1 she is developing a bad cough and coughs are caused by murmurs #2 I feel lied to from the breeder and that frustrtaes me more than anything :evil: Like she wasnt aware of it???? So I am basically going to another vet to see what he or she may think and then figure out how to handle the situation. Yes the heart murmur may go away in 6 months or two years but how do i approach the breeder that far down the road? I cant nor do i want to, i want to approach her now! Well other than that peanut is perfect - just like the breeder told me RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr :evil: Thanks for listening i really needed to vent.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey, if the breeder took her to a vet to be checked out, then she probably did know about it. You barely got Peanut right? So I doubt this is something she just now developed. If I were you I'd definitely mention that to the breeder. Can the murmur be life threatening?

Sillymom, I noticed that too. I had to go search the members and then I seen that there is a space in between the other chi_luv. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I have to get an ultrasound now to investigate it further, the vet said hold up and see if she grows out of it but I really dont want to do that. Yes I have only had peanut for seven days. I dont know what to do? What is the breeder gonna do? say sorry. Uggggghhhh not a good day for sure :?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts