Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just joined. My name is Theresa and I live in Tucson. My kids are my pets, especially the five chihuahuas I am lucky to have in my life. Lola is my 6 year old black and tan, and the first chihuahua I've ever owned. Then there's Jolie, who just turned 3 and is black and white and spotted like a dalmatian. I also have a brother and a sister, both blues who are 2 years old. They are named Levi and Berry. Finally, I have a 7 month old blue girl I just got today. I've named her Pippin-she's a tiny one.

(I'm letting Pippin settle in for awhile. She's so much smaller than the other chis. They, of course, are already used to each other. So I'm taking the introductions slowly and not letting her be with the other pack members unless I'm supervising.)

I am looking forward to being an active participant on this forum. Thanks for the opportunity.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
WELCOME!!

Pics, please???!!! We are picture hounds here. Would love to see pics of your babies!

I have 2 girls, one is almost 8 months, the other a bit more than 8 months, so very close in age to little Pippin!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Nice to meet you and your family, welcome to the group.. Deb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts