Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! :)
I just adopted a sweet chi girl from an animal rescue shelter. My new baby is named Ginger... she's 1.5 yrs old, and is 6 lbs. I'll try and attach a pic tho I haven't taken many yet! I've had 2 other chi's in the past... but the first adult that I've brought home. I don't know her background, but she was so fearful at first. Its challenging but is getting better..I've really needed much of the advice and tips I've seen here already!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! Your furbabies are all so cute, I love the siggys!!

Gemma and Ginger favor each other, with their dark masks! :)

MiniGrace, I live near Oxford...am about 1.5 hrs from Atlanta. What part of GA are you in?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!! Your furbabies are all so cute, I love the siggys!!

Gemma and Ginger favor each other, with their dark masks! :)

MiniGrace, I live near Oxford...am about 1.5 hrs from Atlanta. What part of GA are you in?
I am in Rome, about an hour and a half north of Atlanta. I have been to Oxford but it has been a long time. Do you ever go shopping in Kennesaw? There is a great place there called Top Dogs Pet Boutique that has lots of good food, clothes and other stuff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am in Rome, about an hour and a half north of Atlanta. I have been to Oxford but it has been a long time. Do you ever go shopping in Kennesaw? There is a great place there called Top Dogs Pet Boutique that has lots of good food, clothes and other stuff.
Yes, I know where Rome is, some of my family lives there. I actually got Ginger from a rescue in Cedartown, so she's a GA girl too! :) Thanks for the heads up about the boutique, I will have to keep that in mind the next time I'm in that area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts