Chihuahua People Forum banner

Hello from Beemer!

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  karis 
#1 ·
Hi all! :wave: I am new to the forum and I just got my new pup, Beemer. He is about 8 weeks old and is very healthy and happy. I've been reading and it seems like everyone's chis are a bit older. But I do love him and even though it's hard work taking care of Beemer, I wouldn't have it any other way. This is a wonderful forum with lots of helpful information. I hope you can all help me with the many questions I have. I am currently crate training him and he's been such a good boy. I just hope he becomes potty trained soon so I can get some sleep at night. Ok just wanted to say hi to everyone!! :wink:

#10 ·
xx-nathalie-xx said:
welcome :wave:

is he called after a BMW car ??? we call that beemers here :lol:

he's a real cutie !!

kisses nat

haha yeah everyone thinks it's the BMW "Bimmer", but actually, we named him "Beamer" as in a Beam of light and then just changed the spelling to Beemer. We wanted a unique name that no doggie had :)

#11 ·
stefanie_farrell said:
welcome L, whats L stand for???
I got my baby at 8 weeks (well a day before 9 weeks) and he is 10 weeks now. He was paper trained when I got him but with time and patience your lil beemer will be a pro in no time. Welcome to the forum, your baby is adorable! :D
Well when we got Beemer, he was paper trained as well, but now that he's a week older, he seems to have forgotten it all and is doing his business wherever. *Sigh*

Oh and L = Lisa :) And your baby is so precious!

#18 ·
Welcome from another newbie in California.
Here's a funny I drive a BMW Z3 and my best friend and I joked about naming my dog Bimmer (pronounced beemer). I had seriously considered it but then realized I'd have the dog long after the car was gone. I had a Jeep Wrangler before and had been thinking of getting a dog named TJ (wrangler build name). I love how you named him. I think its great. My Tucker just didn't fit that name.
:eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.