Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just got two chihuahuas; I guess they're both mixes, as they are larger (ten pounds) than the pictures I've seen so far on the forum. One is named Chiquita and I got her about two months ago. Then, because she seemed lonely, I got another one named Vana a few weeks ago. They both came from the same rescue group and I'd seen some videos of them playing together, so I thought it would be nice if the two friends could be reunited. It's worked out really well! Vana is much more boisterous than Chiquita, so sometimes Chiquita has to tell her to back off, like when Vana jumps on top of her. But the rest of the time they run around the house together like two best buddies, nap together, play-fight occasionally, etc. I'll have to upload some photos to Photobucket and post them another time.

Best wishes to all you Chi Addicts--I got hooked immediately!

Willow

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My Two Girls

Hi, Bryan and all, Let's see if I can post from Photobucket. These are my two girls, having a quiet moment. Vana is wearing an Easy Walk harness from a walk, because she's so rambunctious and this harness makes it a lot easier!
Willow

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey Willow!
Nice to have you here :)
Can't wait to see pictures!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!! My full chi girl Shayley is on the large size hehe Not over weight just biggish lol Cant wait to see pics of your babies!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome, LS and Dragonfly--I tried to post a photo but must have done it wrong. When in doubt, read the instructions. I saw a post about using Photobucket, so I'll have to reread it!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Hi Willow. I'm in Ca, too, in Bakersfield. Your two are very cute. Thank you for rescuing these two. Most of mine are rescues, too. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Pam,
Thanks for the Bakersfield hello--I'm up in Alameda, across the bay from San Francisco. It looks like lots of different chis in your photo!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Hi, Willow! Your babies are very cute. They could still be chis even though they are big . My boy Charlie weighs 9lbs and he is full chi though it doesn' t really matter, they look so sweet.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Terri, Pam, and Wendy,
I feel like I'm not getting the hang of replying, or maybe it's just confusing because my posts don't show up right away yet. Anyway, I really appreciate all the welcomes! I wish I had some cuter photos, but they don't sit still long enough!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hello and welcome! Your chi babies are adorable! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts