Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site when Google searching for Chi stuff. Cool site I just spent the last couple of hours looking at pictures!

We had Chi/Terrier crosses when I was a kid but this is my first Chi. I used to raise Dobermans and Min Pins years ago. Now that I'm retired I feel like I have the time needed to spend to raise a new furbaby.

Meet Chico! He's almost 10 weeks old. I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him, I've never seen his color before....called a cream sable. New one on me!

I got him on Saturday and he's been a perfect angel...with just a dash of devil thrown in! He's doing great on his paper training, any accidents so far were my fault. :?

I'm looking forward to this board!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh Chico is cute and guess what? Chico is the name I have picked out for my new puppy that I will be getting soon!! I just love that name!! Welcome to the group!!! :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hello :wave: and Welcome :hello2: to you and your new fur baby. He is a handsome little thing. I really like his coloring. Glad to have you join.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Welcome everyone!

Boog...Bosco is a real cutie! Just look at that face!

·
Registered
669 Posts
welcome to the forum! loveing the pics they are very cute.
so glad you found us,
sarah :wave:

·
Registered
996 Posts
Wow, when i first saw that first pic of him he reminded me of my chi, Sera. She is a red colouring like that, and is darker on her back but not overall as dark as him. I'm still deciding on what colour i think she'll stay exactly the way she is now. I'll post some pictures.

I don't know if the camera quite captures it, but you can see the colour differnce sorta

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After looking at all the photos here, I see the sable coloring isn't that uncommon. I'd just never seen a Chi this color!

Sere is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Welcome Dee, Chico is so cute and his coloring is gorgeous. Harley has that same squeeky, stuffed dog toy as him, LOL! :lol: :wave:

Jessica

1 - 17 of 17 Posts