Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
We've been gone for awhile and had lots of changes....We moved to Sequim, Washington and bought a home, and Brian and I got married 3 weeks ago! We had been together 8 yrs. and decided to make it legal! LOL!
Our home is 1/2 mile from the ocean and we love to go for walks on the bluff overlooking the water. It's so pretty here and the girls just love it
Lulubelle is doing fantastic! No more health issues, allergies are almost 100%gone and ALL her hair has grown back! She is strong and full of energy. Dazy is doing great too...still feisty and playful and she still thinks she is the boss:)
So glad to be back here with you all again....here are some recent pics of the girls:):)
Darlene

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Her little snaggle-tooth was showing!! Her lip gets curled up sometimes when she get's excited or happy:)

Dalia's momma made their little necklaces!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh hi there Darlene.
Rhonda mentioned you may come back.
Congrats on your wedding!!
So lovely to see you posting again and providing us with pics of your gorgeous girls too!
Am so pleased to hear Lulubelle is doing well now aswell.
Love their pretty necklaces!!
Hope you are back to stay. xxx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both so adorable, love their little necklaces. Congrats on your marriage and welcome back! :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
What beautiful babies! I'm not too far away from you, I'm north of Seattle up by the border. Congrats on your wedding. Sounds like you have had a lot of great changes lately!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Darlene! So happy to see you here!! Your girls are precious. Wow, I'm thrilled that you got Lulubelle's allergies under control. Good for you!! She looks fantastic as does Miss Dazy. :) Congrats on your move and your wedding!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Welcome Back Friend!

Darlene Im so glad to see you here again.
This is where we became good friends!
Im so glad that LuLu is doing so well on Nupro.
Dahlia is too.Wow the girls look so good!

Wow I really want to see picks of your house
or the ocean sometime!! It sounds wonderful.
Im from Mich/Lake Mich area and I love water
and would love to see pics!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
YAY Darlene !!! I have missed you! Congrats on your wedding and your move :) Im Glad everything is going well! Welcome back!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congrats on getting married! upload a few pics of that! we would love to see them!!

Your girls are such dolls!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So cute.I am so glad everyone is doing good.And congrats on getting married.You have some very pretty little girls.I am glad Lulabelle is doing good now.

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
hi darlene
good to see you back and congratulations to you and brian i also kind oof fell away from the forum but still try and pop on now and again good to see you back reminds me of the good ole days on cp xxxxx

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi darlene
good to see you back and congratulations to you and brian i also kind oof fell away from the forum but still try and pop on now and again good to see you back reminds me of the good ole days on cp xxxxx
Good to hear from you too Mandy! missed all you guys..nice to see some old friends are still here:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Darlene!!! Hi there! :) I have missed you and the girls! I wondered where you had gone off too! Congrats on the wedding! Your home sounds gorgeous! So great to hear that Lulu's allergies are better. Dazy & Lulu are absolutely beautiful! I love their necklaces! Gosh, I'm so happy to see you back! :daisy: (((((Hugs)))))

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Darlene its great to see you and the girls back, congratulations to you and brian and on the move, i was wondering where you were as i didnt see you on fb.
welcome back

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Darlene!!! Hi there! :) I have missed you and the girls! I wondered where you had gone off too! Congrats on the wedding! Your home sounds gorgeous! So great to hear that Lulu's allergies are better. Dazy & Lulu are absolutely beautiful! I love their necklaces! Gosh, I'm so happy to see you back! :daisy: (((((Hugs)))))
Thanks! It's good to be back and finally settling into our new area here in WA. LOTS different than CA. :) I love the fact there is no traffic jams here and everything is low key and relaxing.
Dalia's momma made those little necklaces:) She did a great job!
The chi wee's are just as cute as always....hugs to you all:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts