Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone! im Dee (or DaisyBee) and i live in right on the border of east london and essex, im 21 and ive wanted a chi puppy for agess and my mum has finally agreed to let me get one! Im currently looking around to try and find a breeder.

Im a performing arts student and ive got a bubbly personality and i think a little chi will suit me just fine! i think they are the loveliest dogs.

i have quite a big garden but it backs onto a park so i will have to try to fence it up somehow wen i get my little baby! ive never had a dog before so im gonna make sure i take extra special care of it! i wanna get one of those bags to carry it around with me, hehe!

ive been thinking about names, i like Biscuit, Tinkerbelle, Pepsi, Mickey, Billie, Poppy and Kano, anyone have any more sugestions?

i love looking at everyones photos of thier little babies! cant wait to put some up of mine!!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
:wave: Welcome, Dee! Nice to meet you! I can't wait to put pic of my little one too! :D :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sullysmum said:
Im in good old Southend :D
i went 2 school in brentwood and i live in ilford, i used to go southend a lot in my school days (peter pan's playground, hehe!)

thanks for all the kind words everybody :)

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
daisybee said:
sullysmum said:
Im in good old Southend :D
i went 2 school in brentwood and i live in ilford, i used to go southend a lot in my school days (peter pan's playground, hehe!)

thanks for all the kind words everybody :)
Your only up the road then.Peter pans playground is pretty big now and its called adventure something but its really good, also they have just spent loads on the pier hill with the new lifts etc, redone all the high street no car area and are now in the middle of doing the bus station into a travel centre, getting good. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Daisybee.... I'm moving to east London next month. I'll be in Wanstead which is really close to Ilford!! Fancy going puppy walking!!? Lola is a little 10 wk old long haired. She's just had her last injections so she'll be ready for outings in a few days!!! YAY! :lol:

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome , good luck with your search. I hope you find the perfect chi for you.....PS...I love the name Poppy

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
loubie1736 said:
Daisybee.... I'm moving to east London next month. I'll be in Wanstead which is really close to Ilford!! Fancy going puppy walking!!? Lola is a little 10 wk old long haired. She's just had her last injections so she'll be ready for outings in a few days!!! YAY! :lol:
sounds gr8, thats like 5mins from my house! as soon as i get my chi i'll be sure to walk him/her up 2 wanstead :D ooh i cant wait! i dont even hav a puppy yet and ive already got a walking buddy! :lol:

·
Registered
140 Posts
daisybee said:
loubie1736 said:
sounds gr8, thats like 5mins from my house! as soon as i get my chi i'll be sure to walk him/her up 2 wanstead :D ooh i cant wait! i dont even hav a puppy yet and ive already got a walking buddy! :lol:

Hi Daisybee..... I didn't realise you haven't got a pup yet!!! lol!! Hurry up then so we can have puppy picnics in the park!!! :lol:

Lucie & Lola 8)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts