Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi folks -
I am a new member from sunny Florida. Just want to say I visited a number of boards before registering here - you folks have the best site by far. Also the friendliest.

My chi's name is Jasmine, and she is 7 mo. old. She was a Christmas present last year from my children and grandchildren. I had a chi previously, who passed away last November. I was devestated, and said I did not want another - it hurts too much when you lose them. But, my granddaughter wouldn't let up, so finally just to please her, I went with her to a breeders to "just look" at some puppies. Of course, as soon as I saw them, my heart just melted!

Just wanted to introduce myself. :wave: - Lynn

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
:wave: Hi! :wave:
Could any one tell me how they got the signature picture where they have your dogs from. They are so nice and would consider getting deano and i 1!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hey, you can't request one in the siggys and graphics section, and one of our talented members should help you out. :wink:

·
Registered
642 Posts
:wave: welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your little one.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
:wave: Welcome Lynn :wave:

I'm sorry for your loss, but I am glad you did get another chi.

I also got my Gadget as a Christmas present from my husband. He is the best Christmas present I ever got....

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome :wave:
My mom and I just got my gradfather a new puppy (a shih tzu) it has been almost twenty years since his last dog passed away but he is in love with his new little girl. Can't wait to see pics of your baby.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts