Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't been around for a loooong while. :) Just wanted to say hi ;) Hope everyone is doing well!

These were pics from our walk in the park yesterday. Don't worry, they weren't on the strollers the whole time. They also had their share of walking, just can't walk 3 miles like mom did :D

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Oh my goodness!! Have missed you! Nilla and Hershey have grown up and grown gorgeous!! Love the pics--especially the one of them sleeping like two angels! <3 Don't disappear on us again! :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cute! Where do you find a stroller like that? Its very cute! Not sure my boyfriend would agree but oh well :p

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
I got it from amazon.com. You can search for dog stroller and a bunch would come up. This one's brand is Bestpet. I think the more durable 9nes are pet gear but a bit more pricey.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Wonderful pics.... I need a stroller like that, can you give me some info? what brand, size where i can get one???????????????

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
How cute! Love the stroller! They can be very useful. I enjoyed mine so much when we traveled s lot for softball. :)

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
That two of them sleeping is PRECIOUS!! I love Hershey's face. Everytime she smiles, <3 <3!!! Where did you find that stroller? I've been looking for one that isn't so deep. That looks like a good one.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That two of them sleeping is PRECIOUS!! I love Hershey's face. Everytime she smiles, <3 <3!!! Where did you find that stroller? I've been looking for one that isn't so deep. That looks like a good one.
Sorry for the late response ;)

Got it from amazon. It wasn't too deep as I put a pillow inside and they loved it!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Those pics are precious! I love seeing Hershey's smile. She always looks so happy! And Nilla is just as sweet as ever!

PS. What brand stroller is that? I really like the size.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts