Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We recently brought home two super cute long hair chihuahuas. Diva is black, tan and white, she is 5 months old. Cowboy is 4 months old and tan and white.

They are fitting right in with our other guys, Midnight 8 months and Fiona 8 years both mixed breeds. I have been saying for several years I would never have a puppy again but now we have ended up with 3 in one year! It is a little crazy but they are all great dogs!

No pictures of the babies yet (too wet and rainy for good outside pics) but here is one of Midnight

midnight by noogis_2000, on Flickr

You'll have to excuse the dirty nose, since the fence was installed he wants to spend all day outside digging up snakes and chasing squirrels:cool:

erinG

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just got my little monster in on Friday. He is so great. I'm in Dale City....I was thinking I was the only one around with a chi

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Finally some baby pictures :D Its so hard to get good pictures of them they are always moving lol.

A and Diva by noogis_2000, on Flickr

Cowboy by noogis_2000, on Flickr

A and Cowboy by noogis_2000, on Flickr

rokmurphy- I didnt think this would be a popular place for little dogs, we are kind of in the country but we have had a bunch of people out to the house who comment on our chis and have some of their own.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, I have been wondering where I could take him, maybe a small dog park if there are any of those around. For now the back yard is decent sized and is fine for him, just wanted him to interact with other chis

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
BEAUTIFUL dogs! All three! :)
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it, I'm new as well and loving it!!!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts