Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! I am just joining this community but I have had my baby Kaylee Rae for almost 3 years now. In fact, today is her birthday!! :toothy8:

We also have two other dogs at home. Roxy, my 6 year old Boxer and Rusty, an 11 year old min-pin. Roxy is the sweetest dog in the world and Rusty is pretty much a grumpy old man. Haha! Kaylee BARELY tolerates either of them. Unless she's in the mood. She is pretty much a diva and a spoiled brat. I guess that's my own fault because I baby her constantly. I love her to the ends of the earth and she knows she can do no wrong in my eyes.

I wanted to join this community because my poor girl Roxy has been very sick recently and the forums on BoxerWorld have been very helpful. The other Boxer owners love their babies so much and the advice they share has made the issues easier to deal with. I figure I can get the same kind of advice and support for KK from other chihuahua lovers too! And I'd rather not wait for a problem to start like I did for my Boxer. :(

Sorry for the long post, but I'm looking forward to being a part of the chihuahua-people community!!

Heather

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the warm welcome and the birthday wishes for Kay...unfortunately we didn't get to celebrate too much because her sister Roxy isn't doing well. She may have insulinoma. It's a tumor in her pancreas and it causes extreme hypoglycemia. She has been having seizures quite often and there isn't a cure. :-( Hopefully we'll be able to control it with adjusting her feedings for a while. So, needless to say poor Kaylee has been kind of ignored these last few days. She's actually being so so good about it though. She's usually VERY vocal about being the center of attention...she must know her sister is sick. I have attached a couple pics of her and added some of her sister and brother too! At least, I think I did...kind of confused. :-/ Again, thanks for the welcome! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Oh welcome! All your babies are beautiful. Happy birthday kaylee! My thoughts are with Roxy and her pulling through, lots of love.

Ps I've been here a short while and have found this site has amazing people. You'll love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.