Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching the forum for some time. I'm from Manila. recently my hubby got me a female chi, my son called her lucky. She's about 10 weeks old and is a real character.

I'm still learning my way around. I'll try to figure out how to pst her picture soon.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi, welcome to chi people :) . cant wait to see a pic of lucky :) ( to post pics you have to first upload pics to photobucket or something similar. its free to join photobucket. then from there you can post them to here)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Wooohoooo, someone from one of my fave countries in the entire world - are you Ph born and bred or an expat (if you don't mind me asking) - hoping it's the former because I just love Ph people :)

Would love to see a pic of your darling.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi aussie lass! Proudly born and bred... Did you get a chance to. Stay here in Manila before?
I sure appreciate the advice from elaina! Will go create a photobucket account later today...:) Thanks elaina!!

I'm feeling the love in this forum. Lots of helpful folks!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Hi Wuvie, yes I have stayed there .... my very, very dear and close friends own the business Kontrol Sport Sunglasses over there, you may've seen the brand in all the sport stores etc.

I stayed at Port Bonafacio and spent every day out working in the field to do some strategic alliances between your country's artisans and a charity over here in Australia :)

The people of Ph are the most beautiful, kind, gentle and loving souls I've met anywhere, and I've travelled the world a few times. They are worlds apart from those in other countries I've worked in and basically left on the next flight.

I am an avid member of Kiva.com (a micro-finance coy. making loans to 3rd world business people) and I think my tally for loans given to struggling entrepeneurs is 60 or something thus far, virtually all to Philippines :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Aussie! Nice to know that you enjoyed your stay here. ;)

I now have a photobucket how...next step is getting. My baby chi's image up...whoopiedoo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts