Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I'm new here. I have a 4.9lb Chihuahua named JJ, he's almost 4 years old. He's the most precious little guy. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how. I'm looking at adopting a second one as well. Not sure how my cat will feel about that though!

Vera

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Hello and welcome!! I can't wait to see pics of your little bitty guy!! I bet he'd love to have a little sister or brother! hehe Hope the cat don't mind :D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hey hey! WELCOME!!! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Hello & welcome! Someone from (sort of) our part of the US. :) Glad to have you here...and good luck in your search for another Chi!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Guys! Thank you for the warm welcome. :D You guys rock!
MChis, can I ask where you are from? (just curious)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
We live in Round Pond, ME. Still a couple states away...but closer than most! LOL We did come down for a show in W. Sprinfield a couple weeks ago & I want to make it to Fitchburg in Jan for a show. We've been talking about maybe moving down to NH one day...but not until our girls are grown & on their own. I just love the East coast though! :)

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Hello and welcome! I live in Norwood, just south of Boston. I have an 11 month chi and a 7yr old golden!

Where in MA are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,
I just moved to Denver from Worcester, MA. I miss home but Colorado is pretty sweet too. Besides if I hadnt moved I probably would have never met and adopted my adorable chihuahua who I named chubby. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww, cute! Can't wait to see a pic of Chubby. :D

Do any of the Massachusetts residents go to any Chihuahua meet-ups around here?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts