Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Kristi and I just became the owner of a very special little dog. Im not sure of alot of things on him but I believe hes a chihuahua/papillon or sheltie mix. The Vet says hes about 2 years old.
Sunny was found by a truckdriver friend where some one had dumped him in a woodyard. Hes sweet tempered and loving. and my 1st dog in a long while.
savaaha.furtopia.org/stuff/what001.jpg

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
hi kristi and welcome to the forum :wave: looking forward about hearing more about your chihuahua/papillon or sheltie mix. :D

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome :hello2:

We have a picture section for posting pics of our pups.
We would all love to see a pic of yours.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hes just wonderful

Thanks Everyone :) Sunny is my 1st expierance of owning a chihuahua type dog and the very 1st mixed breed dog Ive ever owned. We have had mini schnauzers for the last 13yrs and still have the last pup our female had hes now 11 .
THe vet says Sunny is about 2 yrs old and 10 lbs of mischeivious, clowning romping joy. Ill be sure to post a pic of him in the photo section. This little guy has made such a huge impact on my life and has helped so much with bringing me out of monotony.
I dont know why people dumped him. so far as I can tell his worst habit is chewing and Ive giving him a wide variety of chew toys to combat this. Ive had him only a few weeks and he knows sit,down,bed and of course goodie.I just love his loving playful nature.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Kristi,we have something in common...My name is also Christi and I have a mini schnauzer, and a chihuahua of course!! :lol: Do you know of any good message boards for mini's because I can't find ANY. They are all about showing and I just want a place like this to talk about her. Sunny is a real cutie! Welcome!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Hi! Sunyy is adorable, he kinda looks like a chi/ sheltie to me. I can't wait to see more pictures of him.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
angelica said:
Kristi,we have something in common...My name is also Christi and I have a mini schnauzer, and a chihuahua of course!! :lol: Do you know of any good message boards for mini's because I can't find ANY. They are all about showing and I just want a place like this to talk about her. Sunny is a real cutie! Welcome!! :wave:
I dont know of any off hand. My Schnauzer is "the Old Man" hes 11 now and beginning really showing his age. Butch and sunny get along pretty well tho butch is a bit standoffish.Sunny has tried everything to coax him to play.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts