Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends! :hello2: My name is Sarah. I have a 5 year old Deer-Head Chihuahua named Candy aka Mama. People say she looks like a miniature reindeer. She is my little wild child! :toothy7:

I look forward to meeting other Chihuahua Owners/Lovers! :love5:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, Sarah! Candy is just precious, I love her beautiful light eyes. You can tell from the pics that she has personality! =D Can't wait to get to know you. My name's Kat and I have eight dogs, each pictured in my siggy. Great to "meet" you, see you around. =)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all so much. I wasn't getting any emails or notifications saying anyone replied until today I received an email saying I had one reply and I come to check and I have 5!

@BlueJax Thank you for the compliment. She walks like she knows she's cute. lol Percy is so adorable!

@AussieLass Thank you! Do you have more than one Chi?

@LostLakeLua Hi Kat! It's nice to "meet you" also. :) I'm so jealous of all your dogs. Most be fun! If my apartments didn't ask for $500 pet deposit I would probably have more myself!

@pupluv168 Thank ya from Me and Candy! :)

@LittleGemma Thank you! You are to kind. Gemma is so pretty. I wish Candy let me dress her up but she's a wild girl and takes them off. She likes to go naked! lol :)

Thank you all for being so welcoming! Can't wait to get to know more about you and your chi's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts