Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My name is KT and my partner and I have three rescue dogs together. One is a chihuahua, one is a daschundx, possibly part chi, and the last is a big 'ole blue heeler cross. My chi's name is Gertie, my wiener dog is Herman and my big dog is Bello. Gertie is 18 months old, and I have had her for six months now. I always wanted a chi growing up, and because our home is a rescue animal only home I never thought I would have one. Six months ago, I met my new BFF. I crazy love her. I have a form of PTSD, and I never knew that holding somebody so small could make me feel so safe and so happy. All Gert needs to do is be her funny little self and I feel better just being around her. I take her everywhere I can, and she has made social situations a totally different story for me. Not only does holding her make me feel relaxed, but she does so many funny things that I always have a story to tell even when I feel socially anxious. She's so small but she has made my world a whole lot bigger :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It's very nice to have you here! Enjoy your stay and please post pictures!!! :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi KT I recently adopted a rescue Chi. She is so adorable she came from Prince George. and has some trust issues and separation anxiety but we are working on those things. I started a BC Rescue Chi Owners group if your interested in joining just follow my name to the group. I thought it would be nice to have a group just for BCers who have rescue Chi's :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts