Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking and learning much from all of you here and thought it is time to introduce myself and my baby Pearl. Pearl came to me at 3 weeks of age when her mother quit nursing her pups. I have raised many other animals before, but never a tiny chihuahua! It took a couple of days for us to get the hang of bottle feeding, but soon we were on a roll! Pearl is now about 2 1/2 months old and thriving. She truly is a Pearl of a girl! I am still a little apprehensive about her delicate size, but couldn't love her more. I want to thank all of you who have given me so much information by your questions and answers, many of which applied to us. Pearl now weighs about 1 1/2 pounds. She is white and I think a "deer head". I will try to get my son to help me post a picture when he comes home from college this weekend.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hi and Welcome :hello2:

We would love to see a pic of your Pearl!
Glad you found us and we could help you.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Can't wait till you get to post a pic. You are a wonderful Chi mom and we are glad that you've decided to join us :) !

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Hi and Welcome :wave:

I also got my Gadget when he was 3 weeks old. I had never bottle fed a pup before. I did bottle feed kittens before but it had been years. Gadget is now 12 weeks (tomorrow) and I just thought I would introduce our selves to you just so you know you are not alone in the world here. Most people get their chihuahuas at 10 to 12 weeks of age... Gadget weigh 1lb 10 oz. he is the most wonderful pup ever. And truly a mommas boy

I am glad you joined the forum... I hope you enjoy it here. I knowi have enjoyed it and have learned alot. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the welcome, I have been reading with great interest about Gadget and all the other babies. It's nice to have a place to get such great info. I am going to try to post a picture, but my son is not here to help me so I may not succeed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts