Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. I'm going to introduce myself to the Chi community! I hope I'll be accepted as a member and can learn many things from the chi experts.

My name is Kenya Banks. I'm 17 years old and I live in Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania. I recently bought my first Chihuahua. She is a fawn sable with a black mask. She has short fur and an apple head. My long term boyfriend, soon to be fiance, and I named her Nina. We also have a 7 1/2 month old red nosed pit bull named Sid. My boyfriend and I seem to believe that Nina and Sid are inlove. They are inseperable and cannot be away from each other. Nina always has the zoomies and tries to play tug with pant legs, shoe strings, blankets. Almost anything. I'm going to a Webshots account so I can put pictures in here for everyone to see her. I hope I can become a welcomed member into this group!

· Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: fawn sable with black mask

nathaliedewilde said:
from the descption i think your chi has the same colouring as mine.... :wink: except i have a dearhead.......
welcome :wave: and try to post some pics....

love your name by the way....... :wave:

kisses nat
Yes! Shes almost the same color! She has more of a reddish tint than the fawny/tan coloring. Your Cosmo is beautiful! Cute little pupper!

stelun said:
Hello and welcome!

We live in NC but my husband's family lives in the Bellwood and Altoona area.....I've been to Hollidaysburg a few times....one of his aunts lives in Duncansville. :)
I use to live in Duncansville but when I left the Elementary School, I moved to Hollidaysburg. I have plenty of friends from Altoona (where the boyfriend is from) and more in Bellwood (friends from vocational school).

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm going to gets pictures posted today if possible!

· Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are pictures of Nina. Only about an hour or so old. Enjoy!

Sorry they're so big! If you'd like to see some photos of Nina in action, let me know! I just got the hang out of posting pics and getting them from the camera to the computer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.